I utilized their cab service for my journey from Delhi Airport to Kedarnath, Badrinath, and the drop-off in Rishikesh. Sonu Bhaiyya was our driver, and he quickly became a friend. He was exceedingly amiable, polite, and punctual. After our strenuous trek to Kedarnath, we were exhausted, and Sonu Bhaiyya kindly came to pick us up in Sonprayag. He even recommended places not initially on our itinerary, such as Mana Village (the first village on the India-China border) after Badrinath. On our way back to Rishikesh, he suggested visits to ancient temples and the Devprayag sangam. They didn’t request any payments during the trip. I paid only 10% of the total amount when booking and settled the remaining 90% at the end of the journey. They also covered parking fees and tolls within the package. Despite the rough roads, Sonu Bhaiyya drove carefully, ensuring none of us experienced motion sickness. I wholeheartedly recommend their service and plan to use it for my future trips.

go top Call Now Button